21 May 2010

Steeeee-Rike!

(Let's just go ahead and skip the whole "it's been a while, I'll be better, blah blah blah," shall we? Great.)

A while ago I went with some friends to the opening of this new bowling alley/bar in Park City. In addition to hanging out with the most petite man in the world, Apolo Anton Ohno, this night marked the debut of my new alter ego: Summer Meggan.
Summer Meggan has longer and lighter hair (heeeeey, new weave) and is a much more fun, easy going, carefree, and adventurous version of Original Meggan. She does have her faults though, which include choosing to wear incredibly unflattering shirts to bowling alleys. Ergo, the above-waist crop on these photos. And my decision to require myself to go to the gym for an hour and a half everyday before I'm allowed to watch tv.
But the hair looks great though, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks absolutely fabulous!

A and L said...

heeeeey summer meggan.