04 January 2008

Blog of the Week

Tonight at dinner Lindsay and I decided to come up with fun blog topics to write on each week. Seeing as I don't have too fascinating of a life, this should help to maintain a steady blog pace. This week's topic is brought to you by Lindsay:

First Ten Songs That Come Up When Your Ipod Is On Shuffle:
(no cheating!)

1. "Toxic" Britney Spears (I kid you not, my ipod knows how die hard I am)
2. "Jackie Will Save Me" Shiny Toy Guns
3. "Suffragette City" David Bowie
4. "Mo Money Mo Problems" Mase
5. "Worn Me Down" Rachel Yamagata
6. "We Didin't Start The Fire" Billy Joel
7. "Walk Like an Egyptian" The Bangles
8. "Beautiful" Goldfrapp
9. "Dancing Alone" Ashlee Simpson (how embarassing)
10. "Smoking in the Boys Room" Motley Crue


Feel free to play along!

4 comments:

A and L said...

You say how embarrassing on Ashlee Simpson? You're songs were better than mine! I need to up my cool factor.

I'm so jealous that Britney came up first!

A and L said...

Is your blog on the fritz too?

elise said...

Funnest post ever. I love this. Totally doing it on mine.

Anonymous said...

um...i don't have an ipod. shameful. but i can tell you what 10 songs will "randomly" appear on itunes when i turn it on and they all may just be from the hairspray soundtrack. yikes.