27 September 2010

Music Monday

A lot of people spend all week waiting for the weekend to come. I, however, count down the days until Thursday, the night that Jersey Shore is on. I like to call it....Jersday.
And I know it's obnoxious and silly when people say that they liked something way before it was trendy.....but seriously guys, I was obsessed with New Jersey loooooong before these eight treasures appeared on our televisions. And ever since I saw the 2003 episode of MTV True Life: "I have a Summer Share" (not to be confused with the later, though equally spectacular, 2004 episode "True Life: I'm a Jersey Shore Girl"), I've loved the world of guidos, Jersey accents, and....techno music. So allow me to pretend to be DJ Pauly D for a moment here as I present this week's Music Monday: Jersey Shore Inspired Jams.

This playlist was inspired by a fantastic video (click here). Download the track here and dance to it over and over and over again... 

And the jams keep on coming!
Track 9 (and please please please do yourself a favor and watch this video)

No comments: